sábado, 2 de maio de 2009

The Future Is Now!

I just realized my future is now. All my plans for the future were connected to "being" in this country. What next? I'm really not so sure yet, but it's time to think more seriously about it.
since I arrived, I have made little plans like finishing the backyard and getting my driver's license. I've also made bigger plans, like starting college, but I haven't dreamed about the more distant future yet.
maybe I'll finish college here. I feel that I'm going to leave here forever and Brazil is going to be just for vacations, but it isn't certainty. If I could be anywhere, sure I want to spend a good part of my future traveling around.
Everybody has dreams, but nobody can be sure about them. It's obvious that in the next few years many things are going to change, and everybody hopes changes will be for better. Ido too.

Nenhum comentário: