quarta-feira, 3 de outubro de 2007

Love of my life,
I'm counting the days here, complety crazy to feel you again. This all that I need at this moment.
Too many days gone. Every day here, alone, was different. Some days was ok, I did meet friends, got a bear, I was working a lot.... but many days I didn't know what to do without you here. Very very sad days.
I know our day is coming, but sometimes I wake up like... today. I'm not sad, but just thoughtful. Here's "too many things to do with too many peolple saying to many thing to too". Did you get it? Sometimes I dont what to do! I feel that I'm living the last day of my life and the first day on the same time, everything completely lost.
I know the things could be better if I was doing something that I like here. But now I can't thing about "make plan" here, and I very afraid and concentrated working at "us moment" to make plan there.

Everything that I need is to pass these hard days, and I hope you understood everything that I said rs

I'm still waiting for you my love. I didint give up.

te amo

Nenhum comentário: