segunda-feira, 20 de julho de 2009

There was a kid in my way

Sometimes we need to stop. Sometimes we need to stop to be stressful, fearful and impatient. If we can't do it, somebody will. In my case, somebody did in a good way.
I had in my mind that all American's kids were little pests... until today.
I was coming back from the gym today when I little blond and cute girl stopped me. She and her mother were working on the front yard and the mother said, "she wants to give you flowers."
I just couldn't believe it. The girl looked like a little angel. I couldn't stop to say thank you to her. I got all little peaces from her hands and saved it. What a sweetest kid in the world! The little flowers are beautifying my dinner table. At the moment when I got the flowers all my thoughts and problems and stresses came to my mind... it was a opportunity to refuse them. I did it. I kick them to hell and came back home full of good energy.

Nenhum comentário: